Twitter logos vector in (.SVG, .EPS, .AI, .CDR, .PDF) free download
Twitter is a microblogging and social networking service on which users post and interact with messages known as “tweets”.
Twitter was created by Jack Dorsey, Noah Glass, Biz Stone, and Evan Williams in March 2006 and launched in July of that year.
Twitter logo meaning
The Twitter logo went through a sequence of changes. Today, the Twitter bird is so well-known that it does not need text to be recognizable.
Some of the earliest versions of the Twitter logo, which have never actually reached the status of the official emblem, reflect the name “twttr”. These logotypes were designed by Biz Stone and varied by style and color schemes.
On June 6, 2012, the company introduced an updated logo claiming that it will not make any other changes to it for a while.
The first thing, the designers got rid of the name of the service, assuming that the bird alone was enough to instantly identify the brand. The beak has been pointed higher, toward the sky, while the fluff on top has disappeared. In addition to this, the head has grown smaller, while the number of the feathers on the wing has been reduced by one. The bird also changed its name from Larry the Bird to the Twitter Bird.
- 2021–22 La Liga Clubs logos
- 2021/2022 Premier League Club logos vector
- 2021/2022 UEFA Champions League Club logos vector
- 2022/2023 Premier League Club logos vector
- Bundesliga 2021/2022 club logos vector
- Clothing brand logos vector
- EFL League One clubs logos
- EFL League Two clubs logos
- France Ligue 1 Team Logos vector
- Google Workspace apps logo vector
- KHL teams logos vector
- MLS Team Logos vector
- NBA Team Logos vector
- NFL team logos vector
- NHL teams logos vector
- Premier League Team Logos vector
- Serie A Club logos vector
- UEFA Champions League team logos vector
- Vector logos of football clubs in England
- Vector logos of football clubs in the Netherlands
- Vector logos of top 50 airline brands 2021