TikTok logos vector in (.SVG, .EPS, .AI, .CDR, .PDF) free download
TikTok is an international version of Douyin, which was originally released in the Chinese market in September 2016.
TikTok logo history
Since the TikTok platform was released in 2016, its logo hasn’t changed that much. There’s been a single update so far, which included several minor modifications.
The core of the TikTok logo has always been the “note” (the “d” symbol). We should point out that it hasn’t gone through any notable modifications since it was introduced.
The wordmark was added to the note. In the original wordmark, “Tik” and “Tok” were given as two separate words: a gap can be clearly seen between them. While this was the most notable difference, it wasn’t the only one. The glyphs themselves looked vaguer, there were fewer clear angles. For instance, take a look at the ends of the top bar on the “T’s” or the “k’s” on the original logo.
- 2021–22 La Liga Clubs logos
- 2021/2022 Premier League Club logos vector
- 2021/2022 UEFA Champions League Club logos vector
- 2022 FIFA World Cup team logos vector
- 2022–23 UEFA Champions League club logos vector
- 2022/2023 Premier League Club logos vector
- Bundesliga 2021/2022 club logos vector
- Clothing brand logos vector
- EFL League One clubs logos
- EFL League Two clubs logos
- France Ligue 1 Team Logos vector
- Google Workspace apps logo vector
- KHL teams logos vector
- MLS Team Logos vector
- NBA Team Logos vector
- NFL team logos vector
- NHL teams logos vector
- Premier League Team Logos vector
- Serie A Club logos vector
- UEFA Champions League team logos vector
- Vector logos of football clubs in England
- Vector logos of football clubs in the Netherlands
- Vector logos of top 50 airline brands 2021