Johnnie Walker logos vector in (.SVG, .EPS, .AI, .CDR, .PDF) free download
Johnnie Walker is a brand of Scotch whisky, first brewed in 1820s by John “Johnnie” Walker in Kilmarnock, Scotland.
The company joined Distillers Company in 1925 and became a part of Diageo Group in 1997. Johnnie Walker is the most widely distributed brand of Scotch whisky in the world.
- Introduced: 1820: Grocery store; 1865: Whisky blending
- Country of origin: Scotland
Johnnie Walker logo meaning
The Johnnie Walker man is one of the most iconic drink-related logos in the world. A logo that has been a part of the brand for over a century, the Striding Man was first created by Tom Browne in 1908. This iconic logo has been often edited and refined by many designers, cartoonists and illustrators over the years.
This is a great example of logo evolution and proof that you have to keep reinventing yourself over time to appeal to society or your newfound goals in your business.
- 2021–22 La Liga Clubs logos
- 2021/2022 Premier League Club logos vector
- 2021/2022 UEFA Champions League Club logos vector
- 2022 FIFA World Cup team logos vector
- 2022–23 UEFA Champions League club logos vector
- 2022/2023 Premier League Club logos vector
- Bundesliga 2021/2022 club logos vector
- Clothing brand logos vector
- EFL League One clubs logos
- EFL League Two clubs logos
- France Ligue 1 Team Logos vector
- Google Workspace apps logo vector
- KHL teams logos vector
- MLS Team Logos vector
- NBA Team Logos vector
- NFL team logos vector
- NHL teams logos vector
- Premier League Team Logos vector
- Serie A Club logos vector
- UEFA Champions League team logos vector
- Vector logos of football clubs in England
- Vector logos of football clubs in the Netherlands
- Vector logos of top 50 airline brands 2021